* My latest for Momversation: Is your child afraid to go to the dentist? The WHRRRRR sound of the polisher reminds me of a chainsaw and I get "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" visions in my head whenever I hear it. Ewan has this fear times eleventy.
* I'm going to be leaving the country for a short bit on a documentary-slash-mission trip to help children. More on that soon.
* A nice but maybe not-quite-deft woman asked Liam the other day if he wanted to go to "a real school." He replied, "My school isn't pretend." (I mentally high-fived myself after that.)
* Ewan learned that super glue doesn't fix old stickers. Totally not the end result he wanted.
* My mom's birthday is tomorrow. Happy birthday, Nana.